Helping Haiti build the future with healthy mothers and healthy babies.
It is time for the 11th anniversary celebration of Maison de Naissance, and you are invited!
Please come celebrate 11 years of healthy mothers and healthy babies, with an evening of continental tapas and wine.
There will be an ongoing silent auction for your enjoyment.
There is no cover charge to attend. Free will donations will be accepted at the door and throughout the evening.
Date & Time: Saturday, October 10, 2015, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
(Please note new venue – we have outgrown Aixois!)
5861 Edgewater Drive
Overland Park, KS 66223
If you are unable to attend, but would like to make a contribution in honor of this event, please click on one of the Donate Now buttons at the top or bottom of this page. We thank you for your support!
Maison de Naissance, (MN), “Home of Birth,” sponsored by Global Birthing Home Foundation, is a modern maternal health center supporting healthy mothers and healthy babies in Haiti. Our 100% Haitian staff provides high quality medical care in a welcoming and culturally appropriate environment, coupled with ongoing community oriented support, to ensure that our patients receive the best care possible.
Our 2014 Annual Report is available HERE if you wish to download a PDF copy. You can read about our 2014 accomplishments, and key elements of our strategic plan, including economic development initiatives to ensure MN’s long term viability and eventual independence from charitable support.
Please consider these suggested monthly gift levels to help us meet the challenges of providing sustainable, professional and high quality care to those who need it the most:
- Friend: $120 annual, or $10 monthly donation.
- Doula: $600 annual, or $50 monthly donation. This will cover one woman’s prenatal and delivery care.
- Health Promoter: $1200 annual, or $100 monthly donation. This will cover HIV testing and counseling services at MN for one month.
- Health Protector: $2400 annual, or $200 monthly donation. This will cover the cost of maintaining ambulance service for emergency deliveries.
- Health Sustainer: $6000 annual, or $500 monthly donation. This will help one family attain self-sufficiency.
- Founder’s Circle: $12,000 annual, or $1000 monthly donation. This will cover MN’s basic budget for family planning, prenatal, and postpartum care for a month.
Join our Mailing List and Stay informed!
Get interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox, including current birthing center news, employee profiles, and Global Birthing Home Foundation events!