Donate Now! Help us reduce maternal and infant mortality rates in rural Haitian communities.
Funds donated to Global Birthing Home Foundation go to provide healthcare for the mothers and children we serve, and to support our ongoing fundraising efforts. We are proud of the lean way we run our operation, ensuring that your donation does the work you want it to do.
Would you like to become a sustaining donor for Maison de Naissance, with regular monthly donations? Please consider the following levels of sustained giving:
- $120 annual, or $10 per month pays for the delivery of a healthy baby to a healthy mother.
- $300 annual, or $25 per month pays for a full suite of care, pre-natal, delivery, post-natal, and well-baby, for a healthy mother and a healthy baby.
- $600 annual, or $50 per month pays for one full day of operations at Maison de Naissance.
- $1200 annual, or $100 per month pays for one month of fuel for the ambulance, community health motorbikes, and backup power generator.
- $2400 annual, or $200 per month pays the cost of regular ambulance maintenance for one year.
- $6000 annual, or $500 per month pays the annual salary of a midwife who delivers over 100 babies per year!
- $12,000 annual, or $1000 per month will pay for family planning, prenatal, and postpartum care for a full month.
Gifts made to Maison de Naissance are gifts to the entire mission. To help the most women access quality health care, MN does not use its limited resources to track gifts from donation to distribution. We use your gifts where they can do the most good by pooling them with the gifts of others to help transform entire communities.
Global Birthing Home Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3). Your gift is tax deductible.